Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good Morning

Thank you for all your emails and comments.

As requested:

  • I have added the Acronyms for Fishbone Trading on the left sidebar for easy reference.
  • I Have color coded events on the end of day chart
SE's - Red
BE's - Green
BF's and SF's - Yellow

==================

Email Response

15 JAN 08

north* has left a new comment on your post "BE1 and SE1":

Congrats...another positive day yesterday.

Once BE3 was filled and the market bounced, I see a SS (sell stop?) at 1356.25 Did you mean 1386.25, a tick above the low of the day?

Posted by north* to Saxon at January 16, 2008 9:40 AM

==============================

Thanks North*,


Yes the Sell Stop (SS) was set at 1356.25; that is the point I determined that the position would have been terminated yesterday.

Your observation North hit spot to a question that I am still ruminating on.

That is, an aspect of this Fishbone Trade that I have no relevant data on getting stopped out because I never have been.

I have some ideas for the SS but I have not come to a reasoned SS for lack of data.

I hope this is helpful.


J Barlow Smith

No comments: